Steel Slitter Operator
Flat Rock, MI 48134 US
- Keep your area clean and free of safety hazards
- Ensure that coils are slit, banded, and packaged to customer specifications
- Verify measurement tools daily
- Dispose of trash and scraps into proper containers
- Tracking and signing daily work instructions
- Conduct operational audits as assigned
- Reviewing work orders and ensuring requirements are met
- Verifying details of each job (correct information, material, size & specifications)
- Monitoring material while running jobs
- Taking pictures of jobs and downloading into system as required
Must have heavy machinery steel experience, being able to know steel defects and pass a tape measure test in office. This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Cardinal Staffing Services is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation of $17.00 - $19.00 per hour. Generous referral bonuses are available.
Available shifts include 1st shift (5am - 2:30pm) Monday – Friday and 2nd shift (2:30pm – 2:00am) Monday – Thursday.
About Cardinal Staffing Services:
Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.