Fremont, OH 43420 US
- Do final inspection of Fittings coming from Assembly production prior to bagging.
- Able to run the automatic Bagger machine which bags up our Fittings items.
- Make changes in bagger computer to correlate to product par number to be bagged.
- Do final count of parts in bags for accuracy.
- Ability to multi-function at a high level of detail / accuracy.
- Bag / box up customer orders, using WiSys system procedures.
- Accurately check customer orders to be sure no errors.
- Run packages through the UPS computer, attaching shipping labels to each box.
- Learn to special package and schedule larger shipments going on pallets by truck.
- Ability to work at very fast pace to achieve the requirement to getting every package shipped daily to the customer.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- High skill to remember the extremely high quantity of part numbers.
- Able to lift 40 lbs
- Understand and achieve various customer special demands and requirements.
- Ability to take direction yet able to work alone without direct daily supervision.