SMT AOI Operator
Havana, FL 32333 US
SMT Operator I Completion of Level A SMT Operation Training. Run automated SMT machines, change feeders, and parts. Load programs and respond to simple machine errors. Be able to read, use, and understand MPI’s. Understand how to load a Dek program and choose the correct squeegees as well as perform a squeegee height correction. Be able to load a correct oven profile and understand what the different color lights represent on the oven light tower. Understand how to operate the board loaders and the scanning system. Daily cleaning of machines.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Accurate counting and data entry skills are essential to this position. Accurate identification of components and potential component errors. Requires a sense of urgency and ability to multi-task to complete tasks in a timely manner to support production requirements.
- Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position and pass the associated exams with the required score. Must be able to successfully complete annual training required of all employees to include (but not limited to) Safety, ESD, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, material handling and component ID.
- Must be able to accurately and completely record quality defect data.
- Must be able to accurately and completely document time records and labor time reporting by Work Order, Assembly, Work Center and task as well as correct quantities completed. No/minimal missed swipes and/or errors.
- Must be able to accurately and timely record shop floor movement in Manfact.