Memphis, TN 94555 US
- Includes project planning, estimating, execution, and implementation of projects.
- Responsible for working closely with the Project Managers, Solution Architects, Business Stakeholders, and Information Technology Product and Service teams to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of systems solutions deployed in support of business goals and objectives.
- Proven understanding of the Project Lifecycle and Software Development Lifecycle
- Competent in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook and other tools that would be used for communication/documentation purposes.
- Proven ability to work well individually within a team environment; delegate and share decision-making with team members as appropriate.
- Must have strong leadership skills and able to lead project personnel, exercising strong interpersonal skills; manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven management of complex system implementations (Oracle preferred). Advanced knowledge of MS Project with in-depth use experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred plus 4 years experience combining technical, analytical, and functional experience including experience in project management, project design, project scheduling and/or contract administration or a MBA.
- 2 year’s experience combining technical, analytical, and functional experience including experience in project management, project design, project scheduling and/or contract administration.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification preferred. Experience working in an Agile environment recommended.
- Requires general knowledge of computers; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; understands complex verbal or written instructions; must be well organized and systematic in work processes, possess excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and in the conduct of meetings.