Monclova Township, OH 43537 US
- Sufficient reading and writing ability to follow work order instructions, safety rules/regulations and prepare production reports as needed.
- Sufficient visual acuity (corrected) to read instructions, distinguish color, operate machines, and visually inspect parts produced
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate machines properly
- Physical ability to do work requiring frequent twisting, bending, stooping, pulling, pushing, walking and standing for 8+ hours per day.
- Physical ability to do work that requires repetitive lifting/pulling/carrying weights ranging from 1 to 50 lbs.
- Operator set up job according to specifications of work order then produces required quantity of parts
- Works on different types of equipment to carry out a particular phase of the production cycle
- Must produce parts within required tolerances and specifications
- Responsible for taking care of routine machine maintenance and keeping work area in neat condition
- Follows all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding
- Maintains simple reports on work orders handled and quantities produced
Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.