Probation/Pretrial Officer I
Tallahassee, FL 32304 US
- Legal background preferred
- Must be able to professionally provide both written and verbal communication
- Must be able to review, maintain, and document information for current/new clients
- Must be familiar with case management
- Be able to communicate with inmates/probation clients
- Answering phones, responding to clients for any needed information
- Must be deadline focused
- Ability to multi-task and be detail-focused
- Must be able to make decisions based on current situations
- Must have critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to analyze based on information for clients
- Must have high school diploma
- Be able to get Certification from the Department of Transportation procedures in Drug/Alcohol Testing within in 6 months of hire
- Valid Florida drivers license with favorable driving record
- Must know how to conduct research, analyze and prepare reports.
This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Cardinal Staffing Services is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered competitive compensation of $17.36 per hour. You would be working 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Mon. - Fri. About Cardinal Staffing Services: Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.