Toledo, OH 43612 US
1. Must have two years’ experience of operating automatic progressive dies.
2. Must know general safety knowledge of press operations; including feeders, reels and straighteners.
3. Must have set-up experience of at least 6 months with knowledge of feed settings and pilot release setting.
4. Must be able to read micrometer, scale, dial calipers and general inspection equipment.
5. Must have lift truck certification, knowledge of setting dies in presses with same.
6. Must be able to take dies apart in presses and reassemble the same.
7. Tools required (micrometer, calipers, scale).
8. Must be able to perform general press maintenance.
9. Must maintain quality standards.
10. Must maintain good housekeeping practices.
11. Press operator should be able to lift at least 50 lbs. and have the physical ability to start heavy gage coil straighteners and feed equipment.