Inside Sales Representative
Delta, OH 43515 US
- Foster a culture of safety awareness and safety prioritization.
- Sales growth with new and existing customers
- Achieve sales and profit targets
- Ensure that shipment of inventory (finished) satisfies both customer and company objectives.
- Work cooperatively with other Nova Steel departments to ensure that our customers’ steel needs are met.
- Understanding of all costs associated with material, production time and delivery.
- Working knowledge of all production line capabilities and material specifications.
- Pricing strategies consistent with market levels, competitor analysis, costs and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or another related field. (preferred)
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Sales and/or account management experience within the Steel industry is an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to lift at least 20 pounds.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
- Occasionally walk to the manufacturing area where the noise level is louder.
- Pass initial drug test and physical