Information Security Identity Program Manager
Memphis, TN 94555 US
- Leads large multi-year programs and/or initiatives supporting the strategic goals and objectives for the Information Security department.
- Develop and/or review estimates and estimating assumptions for the project’s schedule, effort, and cost using established estimating models, best practices, and past experience. The resulting estimates account for all activities in the project scope, including project management and application development tasks, software quality assurance reviews, and vendor and contract management activities.
- Creates and maintains artifacts including project plan, project schedule, work breakdown structure, release plan and ensures operational procedures are developed.
- Assists Director and Senior Director, Information Security in leading departmental meetings, leads process improvement initiatives, creates, and delivers presentations for senior leadership.
- Defines team member roles and expectations and ensures timely feedback.
- Ensures that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Creates detailed project status reports, risk assessments, charters and issue logs for management and project team.
- Leads all aspects of a project including initiation, planning, monitoring and controlling, implementation and closing.
- Creates, maintains and tracks project budgets, processes invoices, performs budget analysis.
- Measures and monitors progress at clearly defined points in the process to ensure that the project is delivered on time, within budget, and that it meets or exceeds expectations.
- Leads or assists in contract negotiations, including RFP's, contract administration, and contract closure.
- Manages vendor relationships including service delivery and overall performance as pertains to Information Security projects and implemented solutions.
- Provides leadership and direction to the project team staff in a matrix environment including conflict resolution. Is self-directed and demonstrates the ability to create a collaborative environment.
- Uses critical path, risk management, and change management skills to manage multiple programs that could be in different phases and drive to completion against plan.
- Creates and executes stakeholder, schedule, scope, budget, risk, and communication plans.
- Mentors team members on Information Security best practices, standards and frameworks.
- Leads program planning efforts to develop, track and maintain roadmaps for the Information Security department. Roadmaps can range from 30 days to 3-year roadmap depending on initiative. Provides quarterly reports to VP on program objectives and progress.
- Communicates effectively and concisely with the project stakeholders through verbal, written and face-to-face communication.
- Requires general knowledge of computers; speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations; understands complex verbal or written instructions; must be well organized and systematic in work processes, possess excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work effectively with groups and in the conduct of meetings.
- Proven understanding of the Project Lifecycle; competent in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Visio, MS Outlook and other tools that would be used for communication/documentation purposes.
- Proven ability to work well individually within a team environment; delegate and share decision-making with team members as appropriate.
- Must have strong leadership skills and able to lead project personnel, exercising strong interpersonal skills; manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven management of complex system implementations. Advanced knowledge of MS Project with in-depth use experience.
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years’ experience combining technical, analytical, and functional experience including experience in project management, project design, project scheduling and/or contract administration.
- Strong knowledge of Information Security frameworks and best practices with at least 4 years of InfoSec, Infrastructure and/or other technology experience required.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) or similar project/program management certification required, Security Certification preferred.
- Strong emphasis for:
- Identity and Access Management
- Identity Governance
- Privileged Access management