Havana, FL 32333 US
$15.00 per hour | 1st and 2nd shift
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Accurate counting and data entry skills are essential to this position. Accurate identification of components and potential component errors. Requires a sense of urgency and ability to multi-task to complete tasks in a timely manner to support production requirements.
- Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position and pass the associated exams with the required score. Must be able to successfully complete annual training required of all employees to include (but not limited to) Safety, ESD, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, material handling and component ID.
- Must be able to accurately and completely record quality defect data.
- Must be able to accurately and completely document time records and labor time reporting by Work Order, Assembly, Work Center and task as well as correct quantities completed. No/minimal missed swipes and/or errors.
- Must be able to accurately and timely record shop floor movement in Manfact.
About Cardinal Staffing Services: Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.