Perrysburg, OH 435520147 US
Pay range: $16-$19Schedule: Monday - Friday, 6:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Summary:The position is responsible for connecting machine electrical devices, such as motors, sensors, etc. Wiring also includes terminating wires in control panels to the terminal strips according to wire numbers, as shown on the drawings. Their duties may also include installing raceways such as wireway, ladder tray, and other raceways to hold the cables.
- Wire devices on machines according to documentation and/or instruction.
- Use hand power tools to install raceways and other devices on machines.
- Install wires into terminal strips properly and label wires.
- Works individually or part of the team to successfully complete projects.
- Understand electrical schematics and wiring diagrams.
- Understanding of machine control hardware, as well as pneumatics, is a plus.
- Customer interaction/communication skills.