CNC Set-Up Operator
Toledo, OH 43612 US
Schedule: 2nd - 3PM to 11PM3rd - 11PM to 7AM
Starting Range: $17.42-$17.47 / hour
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sets up production machines following processing documents and prints. Assigned machines
may include lathes, CNC machines, and similar equipment.
- Chooses, aligns, and securely attaches holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories,
and other materials on machines.
- Identifies malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining.
- Inspects and measures completed production parts to identify defects.
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and machinery production
documents. Assigned machines may include lathes, CNC machines, and similar equipment.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and
routine adjustments and maintenance. Maintenance functions may include, but are not limited
to, replenishing oil, general cleaning, pumps outs, minor repairs and alignment checks.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Sets up and changes cutting tools according to instructions, specifications, and process
- Studies blueprints, production schedule, and other specifications to ensure the proper sequence
- Places and secures workpieces in proper machine table, holding device, or other appropriate
- Prepares fixtures and operates machine center.
- Observes each machine to verify quality performance.
- Verifies measuring instruments such as gauges, calipers, and micrometers are in proper working
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Cardinal Services, Inc. was founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994. Since that time, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. With over 25 years in the industry, Cardinal Staffing Services is recognized as a leader in the staffing business. Clients come back to us again and again because we deliver high-quality people every time. Our commitment to making exceptional matches has helped our clients expand their businesses, helped our candidates build meaningful careers and has made our communities stronger. Our team leverages technology, tools and good, old-fashioned recruiting tactics to connect people and businesses. As the link between employer and employee, it is our mission to provide the best environment for making these connections.