Contract to Perm
Job Number: DH8850281026
Pay Rate: $16-20 / hour
Cardinal Staffing Services, is immediately hiring for an experienced CNC Machine Operator and CNC Set Up Programmer for a large manufacturing client located in Loves Park and Machesney Park IL. This position will manufacture parts per blueprint, or process instruction, ensuring all specifications are met. Cardinal Staffing Services, is invested in their team members! All temp-to-hire employees are offered competitive compensation of $16-20+/hr based on experience, as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Available shifts: Varies, M-F, 7am-4pm
Responsibilities of the CNC Machine Operator:
- Monitor the machine, detect malfunctions, and make adjustments as needed to control the process.
- Capable of using material handling equipment with proven competence.
- Clean and maintain the machines and related equipment to ensure optimal condition
- Inspect the finished product to ensure accuracy.
- Run multiple machines at the same time as required
About Cardinal Staffing Services: Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees
- Proficient in Machine Setups for Production Runs
- Blueprint Reading proficiency
- Quality Inspection Experience
- PLC Troubleshooting Skills
- Creating Preventive Maintenance Plans
- Mechanical Troubleshooting Skills
- High School or GED Diploma