Saint Clair, MI 48079 US
- May operate various machines necessary for assembling components.
- Hand assembly of components.
- Follow work instructions for each job.
- Daily housekeeping assignments.
- Follow Company rules/policies.
- Follow Safety rules and wear safety glasses and hearing protection.
- This does not include every detail of the job. An employee may also be required to perform other tasks in connection with his/her job or when work is not available.
- Every employee is responsible of good housekeeping and 5S in their area.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
- Ability to perform functions of each job in the manufacturing process.
- Must be able to lift up to 38 lbs.
- Repetitive motion, especially repetitive use of hands, wrists and arms.
- Sitting, reaching, bending, squatting, standing and walking on cement floor daily.
- Ability to visually inspect parts for quality.