Rockford, IL 61109
A large fastener manufacturer in Rockford is currently seeking header operators to join their machining team.
Header operators must utilize multi-die header machines to create complex parts. These parts are formed as part of one process due to the specific machines.
- Monitor and review materials within the shop environment, to detect and assess problems.
- Review operations and confer with supervisor to resolve production or processing problems.
- Inspect equipment, structures, and materials to identify the problems or defects.
- Adjust machine components to regulate speeds, pressures, and temperatures. This includes amounts, dimensions, and flow of materials.
- Examine, measure, and weigh materials or products using calipers, micrometers, length gauges, etc.
- 3 years of header operator experience - can include experience in certification or educational setting
- Ability to lift up to 50+ lb throughout the shift
Apply now at cardinalapply.Com or call (815) 323-6030 for more info!