Midway, FL 32343 US
$18.00 per hour | Monday through Friday | 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Essential Job Functions:
- Receptionist duties - Greet visitors and respond to inquiries, maintain office, safety and MOT supplies and equipment as necessary, maintain office security by following procedures, develop relationships with internal and external customers, address customer complaints and questions, answer phones and route calls
- Data Entry duties – Filing and scanning as needed. Input of information into spreadsheets, computer programs etc. and timely submission required information to the corporate office or Branch Manager. Required data could include reporting payroll and certified payroll hours, compliance paperwork, accident/injury reporting, project billing information
- Dispatch – Take, coordinate and dispatch orders from customers, prepare tickets, and relay orders to Managers
- HR-related duties such as new hire paperwork, administer benefits for assigned employees, assist employees with questions and requests and manage the tracking of employee paperwork
- Billing - Confirm customer orders through the billing system, review monthly invoice register(s) for billing purposes making corrections as needed, prepare sales quotes for customers.
- Employee Assistance: Prepare for employee safety meetings, open enrollments, EEO meeting etc. Print and prepare information for employees as needed. Assist employees with logging into Benefits and Employee portals.
- 2 years of Administrative Experience within a construction/manufacturing/industrial/ dispatch field environment
- 2 years of experience with timesheets, certified payrolls, general human resources
- Customer Service personality
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop & maintain positive relations with internal management & external customers
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines, multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and extreme attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Customer service focused
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Occasional lifting up to ten lbs.
- Ability to work in a climate-controlled office environment
- Vision adequate (including corrected vision) to perform essential job functions
- Hearing (including corrected hearing) adequate to understand verbal information and maintain conversations for an hour or more over a telephone in order to perform essential job functions.
- Ability to read and write in English in order to process paperwork and communicate with clients and internal customers
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must have manual dexterity required for repetitive motions that may include the wrists, hands and/or fingers. Extended use of a computer, keypad or phone
About Cardinal Staffing Services: Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.