Havana, FL 32333 US
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to successfully complete all training required for the position and pass the associated exams with the required score. Must be able to successfully complete annual training required of all employees to include (but not limited to) Safety, ESD, 5-S, Lean Manufacturing, material handling and component ID.
- Must be able to accurately and completely record quality defect data.
- Must be able to accurately and completely document time records and labor time reporting by Work Order, Assembly, Work Center and task as well as correct quantities completed.
- Must be able to accurately and timely record shop floor movement in Manfact.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCEAssociates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school OR equivalent military training/experience in electronics; plus a minimum of two years related experience (Test Operator III only); or equivalent combination of education and experience, and the ability to perform the tasks and skills defined above.
Shifts Available: 1st Shift - 2nd Shift -