Technical Support Technician
Delta, OH 43515 US
Position Summary:The technical support technician conducts interventions on hardware, software and IT assets at the office and the plant. Specifically, deploying computers and peripherals, and providing level 1 and 2 technical support to all end-users.
What They Offer:This position offers a competitive salary, based on quality of interview in relation to the job description.Benefits: Medical, Dental and Vision Plans, PTO, Lucrative: 401(k) plan with a company match, No-cost life insurance, short term disability, long term disability and a culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion Technical Support Technician Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical request by email, phone or in person.
- Own the incidents or request until their final resolution.
- Be proactive with users in communicating updates.
- Receive, configure, test, and install computer hardware and peripherals.
- Provide users with technical support with computers, printers, bar code readers and other equipment.
- Support any other devices such as iPhones, Androids, etc.
- Install and configure software on workstations as per established procedures.
- Maintain equipment inventory.
- Document interventions and resolutions in tickets
- Must have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience as an IT technician or in a similar position.
- Must be able to troubleshoot corporate networks (LAN / WAN / VLAN).
- Must be able to support Windows 10 and Windows 11.
- Must be able to support users with Microsoft 365, Office Suite, SharePoint, and Teams
- Must be able to support smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
- Must be able to troubleshoot desktop and laptop hardware issues.
- Experienced with Active Directory user management.
- Ability to diagnose network and thermal printers and to perform maintenance.
- Experienced with using a ticket system.
- High school or college diploma (or equivalent).
- Exceptional customer service orientation.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Analysis and problem-solving capabilities.
- Knowledge of analog, numeric or VoIP telephony is a plus.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be available to visit our Bowling Green Kentucky facility.
- Presence onsite is required from 8am to 5pm.