Delta, OH 43515 US
- Foster a culture of safety awareness and safety prioritization.
- Provide support to the maintenance and operations team to achieve the goals and objectives for quality, productivity while providing ideas for continuous improvement
- Supporting the maintenance team and operations in resolving problems
- Performing and instructing operations in equipment start-up procedures and machine operation
- Ensuring production equipment operates efficiently by monitoring and performing equipment maintenance daily
- Responsible for the daily, weekly, and monthly preventative maintenance inspections
- Responsible for ensuring effective reporting and handoff of information between shifts on issues affecting the safe and efficient operations of the facility
- Performs general repairs that do not require a specialized technician such as repairing drywall, painting, and repairing doors other building fixtures
- Cleans and assists with upkeep of the facilities
- Performs other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Technical/Vocational Training a Plus
- Experience in an industrial/manufacturing environment preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years maintenance experience required
- Forklift/Overhead Crane Certified preferred.
- Strong organizational skills are required
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team orientated environment
- Must be able to follow instructions, safety rules and regulations
- Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving the whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Close mental and visual attention required, coordinating manual dexterity with mental and visual attention for sustained periods of time.
- Pass initial drug test and physical.