Oregon, OH 43616 US
- Ensures all manufacturing equipment is safe to operate and all guards and stop buttons are functioning prior to beginning production.
- May complete other check lists or operator production sheets prior to and at end of production.
- Manufactures product ensuring that all finished goods meet customer requirements in quality, quantity and proper packaging and labeling.
- May complete production reports hourly as required.
- Maintains good housekeeping in work area and throughout the plant.
- Adheres to HPPS and Lean Manufacturing directives and instructions.
- Required to adhere to plant safety and environmental requirements as established by company policy.
- Accepts assignments and other responsibilities as required in support of team objectives.
This position will require candidates to be able to work independently and demonstrate a proactive, problem-solving attitude.
Cardinal Staffing Services is invested in their team members! All Production and Assembly are offered competitive compensation of $19.00 per hour. Generous referral bonuses available!
Shift availability is 2nd shift. Plenty of overtime is available.
About Cardinal Staffing Services:
Cardinal Staffing Services, Inc. has over 25 years of experience being recognized as leaders in the staffing industry. Founded in Port Clinton, Ohio in 1994, we have grown and expanded into 5 states with 11 offices, delivering custom staffing and recruiting solutions to diverse markets. We leverage technologies, tools, and human connections to create the perfect environments to link employers and employees.